Want to read lots of Live Unsigned articles all in one go? Well, here’s the solution! All articles published in 2010 and 2011 are now available in Kindle /PDF format.
You often hear experts online saying how great things are now for musicians, how there are so many tools online to build your fanbase and get your music out there. ...23 May
What happens when someone asks: “What does you band sound like?” This is never an easy question to answer, it’s the question most musicians dread. Everyone likes to think their ...18 April
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Gigs On Ustream: August 10, 2010
- How to get your music on podcasts September 3, 2010
- Should you put your music on Spotify? July 12, 2011
- How to promote your music using online forums August 12, 2011
- How do you get your music on itunes? August 26, 2010
- Is DIY the only way for your band? May 23, 2013
- What is your band’s Elevator Pitch? April 18, 2013
- Black Flag’s Henry Rollins on how he found success as a musician. July 24, 2012
- Why do people go to gigs by unsigned and obscure bands? July 5, 2012
- How do you plan the perfect CD release gig? June 12, 2012
- j BOLD: Listen to this...
- Max: Hey guys if you could give my latest track a liste...
- Bob McCoy: True, but they spent a lot of time in their career...
- Faro: just released my first track just wanted everyone ...
- D-Soundsproductions: I am a new beat producer. Can you help me to get k...
Follow @liveunsigned on Twitter