The most common question we get asked by DIY musicians is – how do i get my music on to itunes? There are a few answers to that, but you can’t go to itunes themselves, you need to go through a distributor online. I use Reverbnation, but CD Baby and Tunecore are supposed to be [...]
Archive | August, 2010
One of the best things I’ve done in the last couple of years is to broadcast live gigs from my home or a venue or rehearsal space using Ustream TV. Ustream TV is a way for anyone to have their own TV channel broadcasting live to the world via the web. Its amazing to be [...]
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Gigs On Ustream: August 10, 2010
- How to get your music on podcasts September 3, 2010
- Should you put your music on Spotify? July 12, 2011
- Hip hop marketing ideas for artists…..(Part 2) March 22, 2011
- How do you get your music on itunes? August 26, 2010
- What is your band’s Elevator Pitch? April 18, 2013
- Black Flag’s Henry Rollins on how he found success as a musician. July 24, 2012
- Why do people go to gigs by unsigned and obscure bands? July 5, 2012
- How do you plan the perfect CD release gig? June 12, 2012
- How did Amanda Palmer raise over half a million dollars from her fans in under a week? May 18, 2012
- Angel Morales: hi Nick My Name is DJ Collisions I am trying to ge...
- SUPREME: REAL HIP HOP FROM OUT OF THE BAY AREA ! https://ww...
- Butterbee_044: Same here, I don't do the whole posting on blogs ...
- Comeseetheband: hi my name is Marlia and i want to spread the word...
- PHOENIXSTAR9: It's people like you that give me hope for the mu...
Follow @liveunsigned on Twitter