We have put a lot of time and effort into creating the content of the Live Unsigned blog. Whilst we’re keen to see the content distributed widely through links and the proper channels, we will pursue anybody who tries to claim credit for or to profit from our work.
1st Rule: You are not allowed to repost an entire article or illustration from the Live Unsigned blog without getting permission from us first.
You are allowed to re-post part of any article providing the following terms are met:
- Attribution: Credit the Source as LiveUnsigned.com. You need to clearly mention where the content was taken from.
- Link Back: You need to put a hyperlink which links back to the original post from which you derived the excerpt.
- Noncommercial Use – You cannot use our content or sell it for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works -You may not edit, transform, or build upon the original work.
- No RSS Feed Republishing – You cannot republish Live Unsigned full RSS feeds on any site without getting our permission first.
Please do not copy any content from Live Unsigned unless you follow the terms listed above.