In the second part of our post on planning an album release we look at the final few months before the album comes out: 2 months before the release: Work out and allocate your advertising budget and place ads. Remember to focus on a small niche audience, ideally of a few thousand people. [...]
Archive | Ustreams RSS feed for this section
What are promoters looking for in a band? From a promoters perspective the bottom line is they want a full venue. The way they achieve this is by booking bands that are proactive in getting people to the gigs. You could argue (quite fairly) that its the promoters job to get people to the gig [...]
One of the best things I’ve done in the last couple of years is to broadcast live gigs from my home or a venue or rehearsal space using Ustream TV. Ustream TV is a way for anyone to have their own TV channel broadcasting live to the world via the web. Its amazing to be [...]
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Gigs On Ustream: August 10, 2010
- How to get your music on podcasts September 3, 2010
- Should you put your music on Spotify? July 12, 2011
- Hip hop marketing ideas for artists…..(Part 2) March 22, 2011
- How do you get your music on itunes? August 26, 2010
- What is your band’s Elevator Pitch? April 18, 2013
- Black Flag’s Henry Rollins on how he found success as a musician. July 24, 2012
- Why do people go to gigs by unsigned and obscure bands? July 5, 2012
- How do you plan the perfect CD release gig? June 12, 2012
- How did Amanda Palmer raise over half a million dollars from her fans in under a week? May 18, 2012
- Angel Morales: hi Nick My Name is DJ Collisions I am trying to ge...
- SUPREME: REAL HIP HOP FROM OUT OF THE BAY AREA ! https://ww...
- Butterbee_044: Same here, I don't do the whole posting on blogs ...
- Comeseetheband: hi my name is Marlia and i want to spread the word...
- PHOENIXSTAR9: It's people like you that give me hope for the mu...
Follow @liveunsigned on Twitter