Well known social media user and musician Amanda Palmer recently started a campaign using Kickstarter.
Tag Archives | amanda palmer
Have you ever been to the circus? Seen the high wire act and the clowns? How do they make most of their money? Candy floss. Candy floss is cheap to make (essentially just sugar) and massively profitable. For a band your music and live performance is the circus show, so what is the equivalent of [...]
Are you bored of playing the same local venues as everybody else? Looking for a way of getting press by doing something special? Here are some places you can play that are unusual and interesting both for musicians and audiences. Get people talking and make things interesting (some of these ideas may require approval by [...]
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Gigs On Ustream: August 10, 2010
- How to get your music on podcasts September 3, 2010
- Should you put your music on Spotify? July 12, 2011
- How do you get your music on itunes? August 26, 2010
- Hip hop marketing ideas for artists…..(Part 2) March 22, 2011
- Is DIY the only way for your band? May 23, 2013
- What is your band’s Elevator Pitch? April 18, 2013
- Black Flag’s Henry Rollins on how he found success as a musician. July 24, 2012
- Why do people go to gigs by unsigned and obscure bands? July 5, 2012
- How do you plan the perfect CD release gig? June 12, 2012
- Dreama: Great article! Finally somebody actually embrac...
- Angel Morales: hi Nick My Name is DJ Collisions I am trying to ge...
- SUPREME: REAL HIP HOP FROM OUT OF THE BAY AREA ! https://ww...
- Butterbee_044: Same here, I don't do the whole posting on blogs ...
- Comeseetheband: hi my name is Marlia and i want to spread the word...
Follow @liveunsigned on Twitter