Well known social media user and musician Amanda Palmer recently started a campaign using Kickstarter.
Tag Archives | crowd sourcing
A live DVD is a fantastic item to sell on your web site, something most bands don’t have, and a great way for you to show off your fantastic live act to the world. To make it look professional (and keep your audience interested) you will need to use multiple cameras and this is normally [...]
The most valuable thing you have as an indie artist is your fan base. If you are working on a budget ask your fans to help you, its amazing how people want to be part of what you’re doing. Remember to make them feel special by saying thank you and giving them exclusives like downloads [...]
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Gigs On Ustream: August 10, 2010
- How to get your music on podcasts September 3, 2010
- Should you put your music on Spotify? July 12, 2011
- How do you get your music on itunes? August 26, 2010
- Hip hop marketing ideas for artists…..(Part 2) March 22, 2011
- Is DIY the only way for your band? May 23, 2013
- What is your band’s Elevator Pitch? April 18, 2013
- Black Flag’s Henry Rollins on how he found success as a musician. July 24, 2012
- Why do people go to gigs by unsigned and obscure bands? July 5, 2012
- How do you plan the perfect CD release gig? June 12, 2012
- Dreama: Great article! Finally somebody actually embrac...
- Angel Morales: hi Nick My Name is DJ Collisions I am trying to ge...
- SUPREME: REAL HIP HOP FROM OUT OF THE BAY AREA ! https://ww...
- Butterbee_044: Same here, I don't do the whole posting on blogs ...
- Comeseetheband: hi my name is Marlia and i want to spread the word...
Follow @liveunsigned on Twitter